Sherrin's Threads handmade 2" Hawaiian print strap with natural leather ends made for guitar, but also well suited for baritone ukulele or banjo (with strap adapters).
- Handmade in Roseville, California USA
- Adjustable from 31" to 53" in length
- Leather ends made from durable, vegetable tanned leather proven to stand up to years of wear and tear
- Fabrics are sewn to a sturdy backing of nylon webbing
- 2" width is well suited for use with guitar, baritone ukulele, or banjo (with strap adapters)