Sherrin's Threads banjo strap adapters convert any standard guitar strap into a swivel hook banjo strap.
- Handmade in Roseville, California, USA.
- Adapter attaches to the end of any existing strap with a hole.
- Simply undo the screw, insert strap between the two pieces of leather, line up the holes then reattach the screw.
- Metal swivel hooks securely attach to any banjo or banjo ukulele.
- Made with durable, vegetable tanned leather proven to stand up to tons of wear & tear over the years.
- Two pieces per package (for both ends of strap).
Sherrin Elliott is a master of the needle and thread. She learned to sew at an early age from her mother, won contests and taught classes. Because of a severe lack of options for ukulele straps in the music accessories market, her husband, Dan Elliott - owner of The Strum Shop, asked if she would make Hawaiian print ukulele straps for his customers. After some R&D, she released her own line of signature ukuleles and guitar straps. Sherrin's Threads straps have become well known throughout the world for their exceptional quality and attention to detail. Production is not outsourced. Sherrin makes every single one of them by hand at her home workshop in Roseville, California. Sherrin's Threads straps are sold in music stores throughout the world including Hawaii, Europe, and even China.