The ETB92 black nylon tapewound set offers the ideal combination of warm, deep tones with an ultra-smooth feel. This set offers a vintage tone ranging from the “thump” of an upright bass to the focused depth of traditional flatwound strings. Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 inches. Tapewounds may be used on fretted or fretless basses.
- Engineered to provide optimal tension and gauged to fit properly on standard bass saddles and nuts
- Flattened black nylon wound for a warm, deep tone
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .050, .065, .085, .105
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh