Sherrin's Threads handmade headstock bracelet
- Handmade in California, USA.
- 9" total length 1/2" width.
- Pre-punched holes for sizing options.
- Attachment screws together providing a drill-free strap button anywhere on your headstock.
- Made from vegetable tanned leather with a soft unfinished underside making it safe for your instrument.
- Works well on on ukuleles, mandolins, banjos, guitars or anything with a headstock.
- One piece per package with instructions included.
Sherrin Elliott is a master of the needle and thread. She learned to sew at an early age from her mother, won contests and taught classes. Because of a severe lack of options for ukulele straps in the music accessories market, her husband, Dan Elliott - owner of The Strum Shop, asked if she would make Hawaiian print ukulele straps for his customers. After some R&D, she released her own line of signature ukuleles and guitar straps. Sherrin's Threads straps have become well known throughout the world for their exceptional quality and attention to detail. Production is not outsourced. Sherrin makes every single one of them by hand at her home workshop in Roseville, California. Sherrin's Threads straps are sold in music stores throughout the world including Hawaii, Europe, and even China.