Sherrin's Threads handmade corded ukulele strap with fiber-covered soundhole hook. (Note that while colors are consistent, bead shapes vary)
- Handmade in Roseville, California, USA
- Traditional strap requiring no buttons drilled into your instrument
- Attaches to your instrument with a fiber-covered soundhole hook
- Toggle slide for quick & easy adjustments
- Incredibly lightweight strap. Works best for ukulele.
Sherrin Elliott is a master of the needle and thread. She learned to sew at an early age from her mother, won contests and taught classes. Because of a severe lack of options for ukulele straps in the music accessories market, her husband, Dan Elliott - owner of The Strum Shop, asked if she would make Hawaiian print ukulele straps for his customers. After some R&D, she released her own line of signature ukuleles and guitar straps. Sherrin's Threads straps have become well known throughout the world for their exceptional quality and attention to detail. Production is not outsourced. Sherrin makes every single one of them by hand at her home workshop in Roseville, California. Sherrin's Threads straps are sold in music stores throughout the world including Hawaii, Europe, and even China.