Sherrin's Threads handmade Hawaiian print on poly 1.5" ukulele strap with natural leather ends made for ukulele but also well suited for mandolin.
- Handmade in Roseville, California USA
- Adjustable from 31" to 53" in length
- Leather ends made from durable, vegetable tanned leather proven to stand up to years of wear and tear
- Fun and colorful printed fabric or ribbon sewn to lightweight polypropylene webbing
- 1.5" width is well suited for use with ukulele or mandolin
Sherrin Elliott is a master of the needle and thread. She learned to sew at an early age from her mother, won contests and taught classes. Because of a severe lack of options for ukulele straps in the music accessories market, her husband, Dan Elliott - owner of The Strum Shop, asked if she would make Hawaiian print ukulele straps for his customers. After some R&D, she released her own line of signature ukuleles and guitar straps. Sherrin's Threads straps have become well known throughout the world for their exceptional quality and attention to detail. Production is not outsourced. Sherrin makes every single one of them by hand at her home workshop in Roseville, California. Sherrin's Threads straps are sold in music stores throughout the world including Hawaii, Europe, and even China.