1" The Atomic Sharks' "Vinnie" Straps
The Atomic Sharks would like to introduce you to their best friend Vinnie the Shark. Vinnie is a ukulele playing Great White Shark that loves to surf and play island music all day long. You can find more about Vinnie and The Atomic Sharks at: atomicsharks.com
Sherrin's Threads is a proud sponsor of The Atomic Sharks! A portion of the proceeds from these straps goes directly to the Atomic Shark's and their mission of music education through ukulele.
- Handmade in Roseville, California, USA.
- Adjustable from 31" to 53" in length.
- Leather ends made with durable, vegetable tanned leather proven to stand up to tons of wear & tear over the years.
- Vibrantly printed ribbon sewn to lightweight polypropylene webbing.
- Works well with any fretted instrument ukulele, guitar, mandolin, banjo, etc...
Sherrin Elliott is a master of the needle and thread. She learned to sew at an early age from her mother, won contests and taught classes. Because of a severe lack of options for ukulele straps in the music accessories market, her husband, Dan Elliott - owner of The Strum Shop, asked if she would make Hawaiian print ukulele straps for his customers. After some R&D, she released her own line of signature ukuleles and guitar straps. Sherrin's Threads straps have become well known throughout the world for their exceptional quality and attention to detail. Production is not outsourced. Sherrin makes every single one of them by hand at her home workshop in Roseville, California. Sherrin's Threads straps are sold in music stores throughout the world including Hawaii, Europe, and even China.