Dear performer,Thank you for playing on The Strum Shop stage!
Here are some important details:
We provide the stage and sound system, sound technician. If you need it, we need to borrow an amp, cables, etc., please let us know in advance!What you bring?
Please tell us:
- Your instrument(s), cables, amp (if you use one)
What to know?
- What is your setup? (For example: 2 vocals, 1 acoustic, 1 bass)
- How many vocal mics will you need?
- How many instrument mics will you need
- How many direct boxes will you need
- How many you will be using and what they are (an acoustic, electric, etc)
- Any other important information your sound tech should know.
- Upon arrival to the store Please arrive ½ hour prior to your call time.
- Prior to parking, you can unload your equipment through the back door of the store.
- FREE Parking is in the Oak Street Parking structure, behind The Strum Shop.
- Enter the door in the back of the store.
- Feel free to store your equipment in the store in the auditorium.
- Stage steps are located STAGE RIGHT.
- Exit stage, bring your cable and equipment into the store to pack up.
- Please do not pack up directly behind the performer on stage.