Sherrin learned to sew at an early age and has been creating for many years. When her husband, Dan Elliott - owner of a local music store, needed straps for the ukuleles that were being sold in his store, Sherrin researched and created her signature Hawaiian print ukuleles straps. Her products have since expanded into guitar straps and accessories. Over the years her business has grown and become well known throughout the world, made possible by the overwhelming support of musicians, music store owners and other music product manufacturers.Classical Neck Straps
- Handmade in California, USA.
- Traditional strap requiring no buttons drilled into your instrument.
- Attaches to your instrument with a plastic sound-hole hook.
- Two slides for a wide-range of adjustments.
- Vibrantly printed fabrics and ribbon sewn to soft, lightweight nylon webbing.
- Works well with ukulele, guitar or anything else with a round sound-hole.