Sherrin learned to sew at an early age and has been creating for many years. When her husband, Dan Elliott - owner of a local music store, needed straps for the ukuleles that were being sold in his store, Sherrin researched and created her signature Hawaiian print ukuleles straps. Her products have since expanded into guitar straps and accessories. Over the years her business has grown and become well known throughout the world, made possible by the overwhelming support of musicians, music store owners and other music product manufacturers.1" The Atomic Shark's "Vinnie" Straps
The Atomic Sharks would like to introduce you to their best friend Vinnie the Shark. Vinnie is a ukulele playing Great White Shark that loves to surf and play island music all day long. You can find more about Vinnie and The Atomic Sharks at: www.atomicsharks.com.
Sherrin's Threads is a proud sponsor of The Atomic Sharks! A portion of the proceeds from these straps goes directly to the Atomic Shark's and their mission of music education through ukulele.
- Handmade in California, USA.
- Adjustable from 31" to 53" in length.
- Leather ends made with durable, vegetable tanned leather proven to stand up to tons of wear & tear over the years.
- Vibrantly printed fabrics and ribbon sewn to lightweight polypropylene webbing.
- Works well with any fretted instrument ukulele, guitar, mandolin, banjo, etc...
- No strap buttons? Check out our "Headstock Bracelet" and/or "Banjo Strap Adapters" OR ask your local music store to install buttons for you.